As Design Director, Multifamily
- Brittany oversees the overall look-and-feel of Endeavor’s multifamily developments to make sure that everything from interior design to landscape to branding to signage is cohesive.
- She works with architects on elevations, unit layout and amenity space planning, interior designers on amenity and unit finishes, and landscape architects on pool decks and courtyards.
- During the construction process, Brittany conducts site walks and makes field decisions on design changes.
Since joining Endeavor
- Brittany’s design talents have been instrumental in several projects including Solomon, Camber, The Mia, The Pullman, McKinney + Boll, The Quincy, and all Citizen House sites.
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication – Colorado Christian University