As Principal, Director of Property Management Office / Industrial
- With over 30 years of experience, Shawna sets herself apart through her vision and resourcefulness in building property brand identity, differentiating properties in the market through unique amenity and tenant experiences, implementing sustainability tools, optimizing complex mixed-use assets, problem solving and guiding capital expense spend to achieve market repositioning.
- Shawna is responsible for directing the company’s property management team and services across its third-party and Endeavor-owned assets.
- She oversees roughly 8MM square feet of office, mixed-use and industrial product with a team of over 70 professionals and acts as a key, high-level contact and resource for property owners, asset managers and investors.
Since joining Endeavor
- Shawna has continued to identify opportunities for growth and build client relationships.
- She has provided operational insight and transitioning of several new developments.
- Shawna works closely to support not only her property management team, but all aspects of the larger Endeavor team to maximize investment goals and owner objectives.
- Bachelor of Business Administration / Finance – The University of Texas at Austin
- Certified Property Manager – Institute of Real Estate Management
- Certified Commercial Investment Manager
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate – Texas Real Estate Commission
- 2011 President of the Institute of Real Estate Management, Austin Chapter
- Governing Councilor and Education Committee Member at the Institute of Real Estate Management, National, 2010–2012
- Booster Club Volunteer at Vandegrift High School Basketball
- Volunteer at Habitat for Humanity
- Volunteer at Meals on Wheels