1221 South Congress is ground zero for vitality on its namesake avenue, a place adored by local trendsetters, festival attendees, celebrities, and tourists from around the globe. A diverse range of dining, retail, entertainment, and fitness options, with easy parking, makes it an unequaled architectural and cultural presence in the heart of South Congress.
Designed by renowned Lake | Flato Architects with more than 81,000 square feet of office space, 1221 South Congress appealsto businesses looking for an iconic location to fulfill the prerequisites of today’s most in-demand employees. All floors feature flexible floor plates, 14-foot ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, and access to outdoor terraces lined with steel planters.
The retail space at 1221 South Congress is the connective tissue that bridges Music Lane with the center of action on South Congress Avenue. It comprises approximately 7,000 square feet of vibrant restaurant space and an additional 13,000 square feet of world-class retailers.
- Office Size: 81,615 RSF
- Building Size: 102,796 RSF
- Building Height: Four stories
- Floor Heights: 14’ slab-slab on all floors
- Column Spacing: West wing (facing Congress): column spacing is 24’ in N/S direction and 45’ in E/W direction. North wing (facing Academy): column spacing is approximately 30’ in both directions
- Signage: Prominent South Congress-facing signage will be provided for one tenant in the Building
- Parking Ratio: 2.75/1,000
|Building||Suite||Availability||RSF||Min. Divisible||Max. Contiguous|
|1221 South Congress||250||Immediate||9,476|
|1221 South Congress||350||Immediate||7,446|