As Environmental Associate
- Neil is responsible for all aspects of permitting, operations, and management of the Lake Houston Mitigation Bank, including establishing budgets and selecting contractors, wetland/stream field studies, report preparation, coordination with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), and credit sales.
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Science – Stephen F. Austin State University
- Chairman of the Board at New Creation Foundation
- Member of Grace Community Church
- Participant in the Leadership Tyler Program, 2014-2015