As Vice President, Property Management
- With a focus on developing relationships with owners, teams, and tenants, Melissa specializes in thoughtful leadership, motivating property teams, understanding client objectives, and maximizing investment goals.
- She is especially skilled at ensuring seamless operations in dynamic development environments, working in multi-owner and mixed-use structures, supporting sustainable operations and certifications, and repositioning assets.
- Melissa provides oversight, support, and client-facing services to roughly 3.8MM square feet of office and mixed-use spaces throughout Austin.
Since joining Endeavor
- She sits on Endeavor’s ESG committee, Property Management Advisory Council, co-leads the Building Engineering Advisory Team, and oversees the Standard Operating Procedure Committee.
- Melissa was instrumental in her lead role on the COVID committee in which she was responsible for reviewing emerging virus response technologies and best practices.
- Bachelor of Arts, English – Grove City College, Graduated Cum Laude, with Honors
- Certified Property Manager – Institute of Real Estate Management
- President (2019), President-elect (2018), Treasurer & Secretary (2017), Board Member (2015-2021) at the Institute of Real Estate Management, Austin Chapter
- CPM of the Year (2020)
- Webinar Presenter, Textbook Chapter Editor, and Panelist on Mixed Use Management for the Institute of Real Estate Management, International
- Volunteer, BOMA Austin (present)
- Volunteer for Mobile Loaves and Fishes