As a Senior Property Manager
- Kristin is currently responsible for managing a large portfolio of Class-A office and retail properties on behalf of Whole Foods totaling 715,000 square feet, which includes their office headquarters and flagship store.
- Kristin’s real estate experience includes working on a diverse range of product types from Class-A central business district high-rise, vertical mixed-use developments, Class-A suburban office parks, urban office and retail, and historical buildings. During which she worked for clients such as Clarion, Morgan Stanley, DivcoWest, Lionstone Investments, and SXSW.
- Her experience spans a full range of services including project management, sales and refinances, facilities management, and extensive accounting knowledge.
Since Joining Endeavor
- Kristin was instrumental in working with the construction and development teams to open Rollingwood Center 1 & 2, and East Block for Whole Foods.
- She has undergone several building sales, including the transaction of 600 Congress in 2021.
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science – The University of Oklahoma