Jason is involved in the sourcing and execution of development opportunities and acquisitions. With a focus on mixed-use and office development, he participates in all aspects of project entitlement, design, construction, leasing, financing, and disposition.
As Managing Principal
- Jason is responsible for the sourcing and execution of mixed-use and office development opportunities and acquisitions.
- He currently serves on the 5-person operating committee overseeing the day-to-to operations of Endeavor.
Since joining Endeavor
- Jason lead the Saltillo development, a 900,000 square foot urban Mixed-Use project in East Austin anchored by Whole Foods Market, Target and Google and includes 265,00 square feet of combined retail and office space and 800 multifamily units.
- Developed Class A Office projects totaling 440,000 square feet and completed a 39-acre infill retail/residential project and launched a retail/entertainment center program on military bases throughout the country for a government client.
- Co-led EREG’s partnership with Prophet Capital Management on a fund focused on real estate finance securities and CRE lending with AUM of $950 million.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance – The University of Texas at Austin
- Member of the Real Estate Council of Austin
- Austin PBS – Austin City Limits