Jamil has been active in the commercial real estate industry since 1988. He dedicated the first 18 years of his career exclusively to representing office tenants, which enables him to bring a unique and valuable perspective on development projects.
Since joining Endeavor and transitioning to development in 2006, Jamil’s work has included significant projects in Austin and Nashville, including The Bowie, IBC Bank Plaza, 1222 Demonbreun, and 1200 Broadway.
Prior to joining Endeavor, Jamil was a Principal at Trammell Crow Company, where he was one of the company’s top producers nationwide.
As Managing Principal
- Jamil is responsible for high-rise mixed-use urban in-fill development.
- Jamil is a member of the following committees – Investment, Fundraising, and Compensation. He was formerly a member of the Operating Committee.
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance and Real Estate – The University of Texas at Austin
- Master of Business Administration Candidate, McCombs School of Business — The University of Texas
- Board Member of the Real Estate Council of Austin
- Member of Planning & Zoning for the City of Rollingwood – Member of Planning & Zoning
- Board Member for the Austin Parks Foundation
- West Austin Youth Association Soccer Coach
- Founding Member – United Texas Circle (UT-Austin philanthropic giving society)