As Managing Principal and Co-Founder
- Bryce initiates and oversees a diverse range of commercial real estate transactions and development activities throughout Central Texas, and has served on the Investment Committee since inception.
Since joining Endeavor
- Bryce’s involvement has been instrumental to the success of numerous Endeavor projects in Austin and San Antonio, including the Domain, Research Park, and Reunion Park in Austin and the Alamo Quarry Market, Bank of America Tower, Weston Center, The Forum, The Rim in San Antonio.
- Most recent projects include Austin American Statesman, Rollingwood Center, Champion Park and 901 East.
- Bachelor of Science, Building Construction – Texas A&M
- Master of Business Administration – McCombs School of Business at The University of Texas
- Board Member for the Hill Country Conservancy
- President’s Council at Brackenridge Hospital/Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas