The Quincy has 10,359 RSF of retail space on the ground level, a prime location for the area’s high foot and vehicle traffic. Structured garage parking, one below grade retail teaser parking level and seven above grade parking levels shared with office and residential tenants, guarantees plenty of space for residents, employees, and visitors alike.
- 0.74 acre site area
- 10,359 RSF Retail
- 77,781 RSF Office
- 278,996 RSF Residential
- Below grade teaser retail parking
- Seeking a LEED© Silver rating
- Units/Beds — 328/425
This ideal location, just south of the Austin Convention Center and mere steps from the city’s famed Rainey Street, provides direct access to a lively community of visitors and Austinites alike.
- 25,842 VPD (Cesar Chavez between S Congress & Brazos)
- 21,622 VPD (Cesar Chavez just west of IH-35 frontage)
- 26,448 VPD (Cesar Chavez just west of Red River)
- 3,611 VPD (Red River, just south of 4th Street)
- 178,918 VPD (H-35 between 6th and 7th Streets)
|Radius:||1 mile||3 mile||5 mile|
|Average HH INCOME||$94,683||$66,099||$69,145|