College Station, TX
The dynamic open green spaces, entertainment and engaging events provide around-the-clock amenities and create a unique lifestyle for residents and guests of the Brazos Valley community.
Retail, Restaurant & Entertainment
Century Square promises to be College Station’s preferred shopping and dining destination. An eclectic mix of national brands and local boutiques brings an upscale browsing experience to the area for the first time. Signature dining establishments offer ample relaxation for neighbors near and far.
- 200,000 SF of Retail, Resturant and Entertainment
- Two full service hotels: The George and Cavalry Court
Dynamic Regional Destination
Century Square is a place for communities to come together. Its appeal as a destination, combined with its open public spaces and dynamic mix of food, beverage and retail shops makes it a natural gathering place.
- 2 acres of activated public space
- 1,000+ on-site parking spaces
- More than 200 events to take place yearly
Century Square represents a confluence of innovation and opportunity. This will be a true enterprise hub for companies seeking a new competitive edge. Its proximity to Texas A&M makes it a natural choice for businesses that seek out the intellectual capital of some of Texas’ best young minds.
- 60,000 SF of Class-A Office Space
- 42,871 VPD (University Dr south of Texas Ave.)
- 34,549 VPD (Texas Ave. north of University Dr.)
- 13,774 VPD (College Ave west of University Dr.)
|Radius:||1 mile||3 mile||5 mile|
|AVERAGE HH INCOME||$42,302||$44,010||$54,651|
|Building||Suite||Availability||RSF||Min. Divisible||Max. Contiguous|