Cedar Park, TX
Located in Northwest Austin, the City of Cedar Park has grown by 250% in the last decade, been twice ranked by the U.S. Census Bureau as the fastest growing city in the country, and remains among the United States’ Top 15 fastest growing cities. Located 17 miles from Downtown Austin, Cedar Park is now the third-largest city in the Austin MSA; with nearly 70,000 people in the city limits and over 185,000 people in the trade area.
Two Fortune 500 companies reside in Cedar Park, Dana Corporation, and National Oilwell Varco. Additional area attractions include two professional sports teams, the Texas Stars (hockey) and Austin Spurs (basketball), the Cedar Park Center, Cedar Park Regional Hospital, and the new Dell Children’s Hospital Center.
- Located at the regional intersection of HWY 183A and Whitestone Blvd (FM 1431) in Cedar Park.
- 700,000 SF shopping center anchoreed by Super Target, Academy Sports, Cinemark, Gold’s Gym, Ross, Petsmart and Hobby Lobby
- Access from 183A, Whitestone Blvd, and C-bar Ranch Trail
- 2021 NNN Estimate: $8.65/SF
- 43,858 VPD (RM 1431 W of Parmer Ln)
- 35,302 VPD (HWY 183A)
|Radius:||1 mile||3 mile||5 mile|
|MEDIAN HH INCOME||$92,441||$102,449||$112,969|
|Building||Suite||Availability||RSF||Min. Divisible||Max. Contiguous|
Colin Bearden, CPM®
Senior Vice President, Director of Property Management, Retail
Vice President, Retail