Real Estate Roundup: Whataburger secures new site; Kohler locks in retail lease
Here is a roundup of breaking real estate deals and announcements in the Austin area that weren’t included in other Austin Business Journal real estate online coverage.
Professionals of all types mine this weekly list for business intelligence. If you’re one of them, don’t hesitate to drop me a note about what you’ve been working on or activity you’ve noticed in the marketplace.
• Whataburger signed a one-acre ground lease at Manor Commons near U.S. Highway 290 and FM 973 in Manor. David Simmonds of Retail Solutions represented the landlord, and Charlie Northington of Endeavor Real Estate Group represented the tenant.
• An unidentified restaurant purchased 1.186 acres at North Lakeline Boulevard and FM 1431 in Cedar Park. Rob Merritt and Herman Tjahja of Retail Solutions represented the seller, and Jim Guy Egbert of Roalson Interests Inc. represented the buyer.
• Sandbox ABA, an educational consultant, leased 5,415 square feet at 3423 Bee Cave Road in West Lake Hills. Clay Fuller of Kelly Capital Partners represented the landlord, and Stephen DePizzo of St. Croix Capital Realty Advisors represented the tenant.
• Texas Floor Source leased 3,465 square feet at 2120 Denton Drive. Stephen DePizzo of St. Croix Capital Realty Advisors represented the tenant.
• Kohler, a fixtures and furnishings company, leased 3,053 square feet at Gateway Shopping Center, 9607 Research Blvd. Cole Brodhead with Edge Realty Partners represented the landlord, and Robert O’Farrell and Andrew Cornwell with JLL represented the tenant.
• Emprizo, a gift shop, leased 1,858 square feet at The Arboretum, 10000 Research Blvd. Cole Brodhead with Edge Realty Partners represented the landlord.
• Amazing Lash Studio, a beauty salon, leased 1,506 square feet at Round Rock Crossing, 3012 I-35 in Round Rock. Scott Sams of Excel Property Co. represented the landlord, and Britt Morrison and Brett Maze with The Weitzman Group represented the tenant.
• Patagonia Inc. leased 1,200 square feet at 5210 Avenue F. Tucker Francis of Retail Solutions represented the landlord.
• Herbalife leased 995 square feet at 1923 E. Seventh St. Rob Merritt of Retail Solutions represented the landlord, and Gabe Pereles of KW Commercial represented the tenant.
Read about other recent deals, including Brandywine Realty Trust’s purchase of the Garza Ranch tract in Southwest Austin, in our archives.
Submit recent deals in Austin real estate to Jan Buchholz, email@example.com, and follow her on Twitter @ABJBuchholz.