As Development Associate
- Vito is responsible for the acquisition, development, asset management, and disposition of multifamily assets. He currently helps oversee and execute pre-development activities for pursuit and pipeline projects including initial feasibility, planning and design, due diligence, and financial evaluation.
- He currently manages a mix of multifamily and mixed-use projects, including a 396-unit 5-story wrap multifamily project at Braker and Kramer and a 360-unit 3-story garden multifamily project at Decker and Hog Eye that are both expected to break ground in 2023.
Prior to joining Endeavor
- Vito is a licensed civil engineer and prior to joining Endeavor, he was a Team Leader at WGI in Austin where he managed civil engineering design, permitting, and entitlements for multifamily, vertical mixed-use, and office/retail projects.
- Bachelor of Civil and Environmental Engineering – The University of Central Florida
- Master of Environmental Engineering – The University of Central Florida
- Texas Licensed Professional Engineer
- Member of the Real Estate Council of Austin