As Vice President, Development and Acquisitions
- Scott is responsible for sourcing acquisition and development opportunities, due diligence, financing, project execution, asset management, leasing, and consultant management.
Since joining Endeavor
- Scott has built a portfolio of cash flowing assets and development sites located in Austin’s urban core. He is responsible for the performance of the portfolio and executing the investment thesis for each project. Projects he oversees presently total $200M in total capitalization.
- Scott is currently involved in the execution of Borden Dairy, a 22 acre mixed-use project in East Austin.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Accounting – Appalachian State University
- Member of Real Estate Council of Austin and Urban Land Institute
- Mentor and Executive Board Member at Explore Austin
- Past Board Member at Young Men’s Business League