As Director of Architecture
- Megan is responsible for implementing and managing the interdisciplinary plan review process including the creation of schedules, checklists, and more. She coordinates consultants, including architects, MEP, structural, landscape architects, interior designers, and other necessary consultants, from massing to full construction drawings.
- She works with general contractors from initial pricing to guaranteed maximum price to minimize cost and scope risk, while simultaneously value-engineering all facets of design with limited impact on end-result relative to design goals.
- She also facilitates third-party reviews of consultant drawings for code compliance including FHA and ADA accessibility guidelines to limit exposure. She is adept at solving problems related to entitlement, design, and construction issues through all phases of development and construction.
- Bachelor of Architecture with Business Foundations Certificate – The University of Texas at Austin
- Licensed Architect in the State of Texas