As Vice President, Multifamily Finance
- Lauren is responsible for leading the debt, equity, and corporate finance needs for Endeavor’s multifamily division. She manages the division’s lender and investor relationships and works closely with the firm’s principals and development teams to successfully capitalize multifamily transactions.
Since joining Endeavor
- Lauren has capitalized over $750MM of multifamily development deals in Austin, Salt Lake City, and Nashville.
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and Communications – Loyola University New Orleans
- Master of Business Administration, Real Estate & Finance – The University of Alabama
- Committee Member for Endeavor Gives
- Board Member, Austin Habitat for Humanity
- Advisory Council, University of Texas McCombs Real Estate Center
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Member, National Multifamily Housing Council