As Property Manager
- Katharine is responsible for implementing Endeavor’s property management services platform across two properties, commercial and industrial, totaling over 258,000 square feet.
Since joining Endeavor
- Katharine has over a decade of diverse retail, commercial and industrial experience, managing suburban Class A office buildings, outdoor lifestyle centers, and industrial properties.
- Katharine participated in the design and implementation of a new online work order system for 75+ retail and office tenants; a building automation system and full cooling tower replacement for a 270,000 square foot office project; and a fitness center, tenant lounge and landscape renovation for a 156,000 square foot building. She has experience with specialty property systems including a closed loop tri-water system and wastewater treatment plant.
- She’s worked with development and construction teams in the build-out and opening of new retail stores up to 150,000 square feet and office tenants over 20,000 square feet. Katharine also assisted in the renovation and repositioning of a 270,000 SF Class A office building, coordinating lobby, amenity and facility closures all while meeting tenant expectations and needs. She has extensive knowledge with Yardi and has been responsible for budgets, reforecasting and reconciliations for over 2 years.
Bachelor of Science, Kinesiology – The University of Texas at Austin
- Member of the Institute of Real Estate Management, Austin
- Member of St. Ignatius Catholic Church
- Member of Save Austin Now
- Volunteer Basketball Coach at Austin Parks Recreation