As Capital Markets Coordinator
- Kady is involved in the day-to-day maintenance of Juniper Square and is instrumental in the upcoming implementation of HubSpot.
- She utilizes numerous technologies to deliver reporting and improved processes for her colleagues.
- In addition, Kady provides copywriting and editorial reviews for select internal and external communications.
Since joining Endeavor
- Kady supported the Investor Relations and Fund teams in the final closing of EOP III and continues to leverage her knowledge to meet investor needs.
- She assisted in the planning and execution of Endeavor’s first annual investor meeting.
Prior to Joining Endeavor
- Kady aided in the business development of a $365M fund through effective communication with investment bankers, colleagues, and limited partners at CenterGate Capital.
- She maintained backend/frontend CRM support in Salesforce and Dynamo and ensured team efficiency through complex reporting.
- Kady led the transition from Concur to Expensify as the company’s expense software.
Bachelor of Arts, English – Fordham University