As Managing Principal
- Jeff is a co-founder of Endeavor, where he focuses on the development, acquisition, leasing and management of retail and mixed-use projects.
- He is also a member of the Investment Committee.
Since joining Endeavor
- Jeff’s talent was instrumental in the development of the Domain, Domain Northside, University Oaks, Sunset Valley Homestead, Greenlawn Crossing Shopping Center and many other mixed-use and retail projects.
Bachelor of Arts, Economics – The University of Texas at Austin
- Past Executive Committee Director for the Austin Convention and Visitors Bureau
- Member, Past Director, Past Treasurer of the Real Estate Council of Austin
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers
- Past Member of the Young Entrepreneurs Association
- Two-Time Finalist for the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award
- Past Board Member, Past Chair, National Commissioner, Member of Austin Advisory Board at the Anti-Defamation League, Austin Region
- Past Board Member, Past Chair for the Eanes Education Foundation
- Westlake High School Parent Representative to the Eanes ISD DEI Committee
- Past Director, Past Big Brother at Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Austin
- Director, Shalom Austin
- Member, Vice Chairman of Building Committee, Past Director at the Congregation Agudas Achim
- Member of Temple Beth Shalom
- Member of the Chancellor’s Council of the University of Texas System
- Coach for West Austin Youth Association, Westlake Youth Basketball Association, Northwest Little League, and Western Hills Little League
- Honoree, State of Israel Bonds
- LBJ Humanitarian Award Recipient, Jewish Community Association of Austin