As Vice President of Multifamily Asset Management
- Evan works in tandem with the Development, Property Management, and Construction teams to develop business plans, budgets, timelines, and execution strategies for each asset.
- He oversees and drives the day-to-day execution of Endeavor’s investments including making real-time adjustments to strategy, finding value-add opportunities, controlling expenses, evaluating market conditions, managing revenue, and directing staffing.
- In addition, he also develops business plans, rate plans, and strategies for each asset as well as asset management tools and infrastructure.
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and Education – Georgia State University
- Master of Education, Counseling and Guidance – Texas State University