As Assistant Property Manager
- Durant is responsible for implementing Endeavor’s property management services for approximately 600,000 square feet of mixed-use and industrial developments, including Seaholm Power Plant and Music Lane.
Since joining Endeavor
- Durant began his career as an intern at Endeavor where he was exposed to all asset classes. The dynamic experience and knowledge has helped him grow and thrive in his current role.
- Bachelor of Arts, Government & Economics – The University of Texas at Austin
- Real Estate Certificate – The University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business
- Business Foundations Certificate – The University of Texas at Austin, McCombs School of Business
- Member of the Urban Land Institute of Austin
- Member of the University of Texas McCombs Real Estate Center Council
- Member of the Institute of Real Estate Management
- Member of the Real Estate Council of Austin