As a Managing Principal
- Following a 16-year tenure as CFO, David remains involved in Endeavor’s capital transactions and strategic initiatives.
- He is also a member of the Investment Committee.
Since joining Endeavor
- David has helped guide Endeavor’s success through both good and bad market conditions, leading the firm through two market disruptions due to recession and the Covid pandemic.
- As part of a strategy to capitalize on the value of the firm’s expertise and market insight, he helped lead the creation of a substantial real estate investment fund and established a partnership to advise a hedge fund investing in mortgage-backed securities.
- Bachelor of Business Administration – Southern Methodist University
- Member of the Real Estate Council of Austin
- Member of the Mortgage Bankers Association
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member of the Urban Land Institute
Director of Governing Board of Directors for the Make-a-Wish Foundation of Central & South Texas