As Senior Project Manager
- Chris is responsible for implementing Endeavor’s construction project management services for ground-up commercial construction projects in Central Texas.
- In this role, he oversees and manages the general contractors and design teams hired for ground-up construction to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget. He also works closely with our development, leasing, property management, and accounting teams.
- Preconstruction and construction duties include plan review, bidding, document control, job site visits, and quality control, among other extensive details.
- Chris has worked on over 30 various projects ranging from civil utility infrastructure projects, various retail buildings, movie theaters, mixed-use office buildings, to mixed-use residential high-rise buildings. His contract values have ranged from $100K to over $100M.
- Texas State University – Bachelor of Science