As Managing Principal
- With a focus on retail pad development Buck has sponsored or co-sponsored the acquisition and/or development of 30+ assets spanning multiple product types.
- Active member of Endeavor’s Investment Committee and serves on the five-member Operating Committee that is responsible for running the Endeavor Platform.
- Buck established Endeavor’s internship program in 2017 and oversaw it through 2022.
- Represents select national retailers and restaurants throughout central, south, and west Texas and has completed over 300 lease and sale transactions with a total consideration in excess of $450MM.
- Has directly participated in the acquisition and/or development of three million square feet with a total market value of $850MM+
- Bachelor of Arts – The University of Texas at Austin
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers
- Advisory Council Member of The University of Texas Real Estate Finance and Investment Center
- Board of Directors for Opportunity Austin
- Member of The University of Texas T-Association
- Past Board of Directors Member of The First Tee of Greater Austin