As a Managing Principal
- Ben is responsible for sourcing new investment opportunities. He is currently focused on the growth of Endeavor’s presence in the Central Texas industrial space and working on two larger mixed-use developments in the region. He currently serves on Endeavor’s five-member Operating Committee.
Since joining Endeavor
- Co-led the development of the Domain, a 300-acre mixed-use development in north Austin. Once a 1.2 million square foot manufacturing campus for IBM, the Domain has been developed into over 10 million square feet of retail, office, multifamily, and hotel space.
- Co-led the partnership between Endeavor and Prophet Capital Management to create two funds designed to invest in RMBS bonds, CMBS bonds, single property commercial loans, and distressed assets.
- Has been part of the formation and fundraising team for all three Endeavor funds – Endeavor Opportunity Partners I – III.
Bachelor of Arts, Economics – The University of Texas at Austin
- Member of the Urban Land Institute
- Member of the International Council of Shopping Centers
- Advisory Council Member of the University of Texas Real Estate Finance and Investment Center
- Big Brothers Big Sisters Advisory Council
- Board of Directors at Fishers of Men
- Member of the Colorado River Alliance