As Property Manager
- Ashley supports property management operations for a portfolio totaling 715,465 square feet and consisting of Class-A office buildings, vertical mixed-use, and retail located in downtown Austin.
- Her responsibilities include lease administration, income/expense management and financial reporting, physical facilities management, and tenant relations.
Since joining Endeavor
- Ashley was internally promoted to Senior Assistant Property Manager
- Appointed Endeavor APM Committee Member
- Involved in the sale and transition of a Class-A office high-rise in the CBD
- Involved in the management of a multi-million dollar property insurance claim involving significant flood damage and oversight of ensuing construction build-back.
- Involved in the commissioning of Whole Foods HQ at 501 Bowie
Bachelor of Arts, English Literature – St. Edward’s University
- Institute of Real Estate Management Austin Future Leader of the Year, 2020
- Institute of Real Estate Management Austin Leadership Committee Chair, 2021 – present
- Institute of Real Estate Management National DEI Advisory Board, 2022
- Institute of Real Estate Management Austin Board Member, 2023
- Member of the Austin Young Chamber