As co-founder and Managing Principal
- Andy has a long history of creating value in commercial properties. His responsibilities at Endeavor currently include acquisition, development, and securing entitlements for mixed-use projects, as well as office, industrial, and retail projects.
- He also serves as one of ten members of the Investment Committee, the committee that sets the strategic direction of the firm and evaluates all investment decisions for Endeavor.
Since joining Endeavor
- Along with three other Managing Principals, Andy secured equity on most of Endeavor’s projects since the company’s inception.
- He is responsible for oversight and management of Endeavor’s Construction Group, encompassing five construction managers.
- Andy is also a member of the Endeavor Opportunity Fund I, II, and III fundraising teams.
- Andy has played a key role in many of Endeavor’s most significant projects, including the joint venture with the Cox Family on the development of the Austin American Statesman, an 18.9-acre to-be-built mixed-use project on South Congress Avenue and Lady Bird Lake in Downtown Austin. He led the entitlement team to a successful PUD zoning in December 2022 for 4.9 million SF of office, retail, residential, and hotel uses.
- He led the 1999 acquisition and entitlements for the Domain, a 305-acre mixed-use project in North Austin known as Austin’s second Downtown. Throughout the 24 years of development of the Domain, he worked on the vision plan and various phases of horizontal and vertical development.
- Andy worked on the land acquisition and entitlements for the 1.6 million SF Southpark Meadows mixed-use project in South Austin.
- He has also developed more than 1.3 million SF of office and industrial buildings in various locations in Austin.
Prior to Endeavor
- Andy was a Managing Principal in charge of development for Trammell Crow Company in Austin, serving as a Managing Principal and Principal of the Austin Industrial Division.
- In this role at Trammell Crow, he was responsible for management, leasing, development, and accounting operations for more than 5.5 million SF of service center and bulk warehouse space.
- He also executed more than one million SF of leases as the tenant representation broker for Dell Computer Corporation and negotiated more than two million SF of industrial leases as a landlord representative.
- Master of Business Administration, Finance/Real Estate and Construction Management – The University of Denver
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting – The University of Arizona, Tucson
- Real Estate Council of Austin – Previous Executive Board Member
- Trammell Crow and Associated Companies Welfare Benefit Plan – Past Board Member
- Trammell Crow Investment Committee for Industrial Development – Past Member
- Commercial Leasing Brokers Association (CLBA) – Past Board Member
- Real Estate Council of Austin Distinguished Contribution Award – 2009 Recipient
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year – 2002 and 2008 Finalist
- Active in Westlake High School Mentorship Program
- Anti-Defamation League, Austin Region – Previous Committee Member
- Dell Children’s Medical Center – Active Supporter
- Dell Jewish Community Center – Past Member of Development Board/Past Trustee. One of three volunteers who built the first phase of the campus in 2000
- LBJ Humanitarian Award – 2008 Recipient