Endeavor Opportunity Partners I, L.P. ("EOP") is a $51 million real estate investment fund created and managed by Endeavor Real Estate Group.
EOP acquires and develops real estate and real estate-related debt intended to generate attractive risk-adjusted returns through value-add activities, including debt restructures, resolutions, asset management, leasing, and development.
Current Assets in EOP I:
- Plaza on the Lake Office Building – 118,749 square foot iconic office building located on Lake Austin at Loop 360 in Austin, Texas
- The Rim Shopping Center – Senior loan collateralized by a 644,000 square foot power center, anchored by JC Penny, Dick's, Best Buy, and Saks Off Fifth on IH-10, in San Antonio, Texas
- Alico Commons Shopping Center – 110,676 square foot shopping center, anchored by Publix Grocery and CVS Pharmacy located in Fort Myers, Florida
- 7557 Rambler Road Office Building – 310,772 square foot Class A office building, located in the Central Expressway office market near Walnut Hill in Dallas, Texas
- Shops at Tech Ridge – 332,845 square foot power center anchored by SuperTarget, Best Buy, Hobby Lobby, and PetSmart, located on IH-35 between Parmer Lane and Howard Lane in north Austin, Texas
- Brodie Lane Mini-Storage – 583 unit, climate controlled mini-storage development located in south Austin, Texas
- Lewisville Towne Crossing – 143,779 square foot power center with future development phases, anchored by SuperTarget, at the intersection of Josey Lane and Hwy 121 located in Lewisville, Texas
- 1009 West 6th Street – 34,019 retail center with second floor office located at 6th and Lamar in Austin, Texas
(This fund is closed to new investors.)
The information contained herein was obtained from sources believed to be reliable; however, the accuracy or completeness of this information is not guaranteed. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. In addition, this information may contain "Forward-Looking Statements" within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. All statements regarding the Fund's expected financial position, business and financing plan are forward-looking statements.